Monday, May 4, 2009

Fast Dinner Solutions



I apologize for the poor photo quality, that was taken from my blackberry (or my pinkberry, as I call it)! But what you're looking at is slices of chicken cordon bleu, baked brussel sprouts, and green beans sauteed with chopped almonds. Sounds like it took a while, right? Wrong! Here's how it went down:

6:30pm: returned home from making deliveries for the business
6:45pm: Interval Sprints in the rain (so refreshing!)
7:05pm: Enter kitchen, take chicken and veggies out of fridge (they are vacuum sealed)
7:06pm: Heat skillet, add a tbsp olive oil, cut open vacuum packs, empty contents into pan
7:09pm:After some stirring and a few flips of the pan, DONE!!
7:10pm: yummm

How convenient, right?

Well, this is where I can get on my soapbox and advocate ordering all of your meals from Evolution Catering. But I know that all of my readers are not local, so I will teach a man to fish instead.

My tip of advice for the day: Buy a vacuum sealer. Whenever you have leftover say, chicken cordon bleu, just vacuum seal it and keep it in your freezer for those desperate nights when you have had a monster of a day, and realllly need an easy quick meal.

Problem solved, and you are still in caveman shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment