Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Making good decisions


This morning the alarm clock rang at 7AM and I had a choice...do I snooze for another 20 minutes, or do I get my butt out of bed and make some breakfast?? Well, unfortunately I chose the former, and still regret it.

I knew I had a jam packed day and didn't know when my next meal would come, so on my way to work at 7:30 (I teach swim lessons- just about the lowest maintenance job you can find) I swung by the local Starbucks for an Americano and....a sausage, egg and cheese breakfast sandwich. It just looked so good, and it was a better choice than a scone right??

Anyways, the moral of the story is now I feel like crap. My face is puffed up like a marshmallow, and my tummy is still in knots. I could have skipped the extra 20 minutes of snoozing and made myself a healthy organic breakfast, and would have had a much happier, better feeling day. I wrote this blog post so next time I'm faced with this decision I will make the right one.

Oh well, tomorrow is a new day, and it's going to be a great one! Good luck in making good decisions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment